Friday, June 17, 2011

When I hear my name

It's less than 48 hours until the start of the marathon(and less than 48 to the finish) and I've now reached the point where besides eating,drinking & sleeping I can do no more to prepare. I had a small run tonight, felt really good just turning the legs over. Now of course I start to wonder if I've done enough, but if I have or I haven't I can't change anything now.
One thing I can do is thank everyone who has pumped up my tires over the last 6 months, everybody who has posted a comment, pressed like on facebook or yelled at me from a passing car(though maybe the guys shouting the other day weren't really encouraging).
So I say thanks to everyone, I'll post again on Sunday night to let you know how I went, Tracy will also post on my facebook through the race(well that's the plan)
If you come down, don't forget to shout at the Fatboy

No comments:

Post a Comment