Monday, June 27, 2011

Recovery

Well, one week and one day has passed since I completed the Perth Marathon. Every so often I have to stop and pinch myself to realize that it wasn't a dream, that I really did it. Then I walk and my still blistered feet tell me how real it was. Every step I take reminds me of every step I took, I feel more than ready to start training again, but my feet are saying let's have a few more days.
And what to train for, I have a vague idea that I might like to do a half.... Marathon later in the year, but how soon I'm not sure.
As for the future of this blog, well I'm not sure there either, it's served me well, a great way to get my thoughts out about my journey to become a marathon runner, now that I'm there I'm not sure of it's usefulness. I'm sure I'll think of something.

No comments:

Post a Comment