Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Hardest Button to Button

fter running 5k's on Thursday, I tried the same distance and loop on Saturdy morning and lo & behold a PB. I'm obviously getting faster and the 5k loop is not presenting an issue. So I thought today I'dd ahve a crack at going a bit further, after all if I'm going to become a marathon man, further will need to be my motto. So I set out with a view to running for an hour, this is almost harder than running k's because you just don't know how far you will get. As it turned out I managed to run 45minuts and about 5.5kn without any stop, then I managed another 2.5km over the next 15 minutes. All up pretty happy to manage about 8ks an hour, now the only thing is to do that for 42 km's. OH. So it's clear I need to a lot more and quickly, first thing I'm back off the booze, second I'm determined to run 25k's this week. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment