Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Training Day

This afternoon I went down to a training session at the marathon club, effectively this is a matter of going for a run with a bunch of people over a set course. For me this basically involved running on my own as I couldn't keep up with the group I went out with. No matter to me though as I quite enjoy the solitude of a run. Completed 6.5 km in about 48 minutes so I was pretty happy with my ru, less happy with my new GPS program on my iPhone which didn't record any distance, further testing required I think.
Rest day tommorow(and hopefully a new pair of shoes) then back to it on Friday.

2 comments:

  1. try runkeeper on your iphone cuz it posts to internet, has GPS, tracks pace, speed, distance etc and has music playlist capabilities. Oh and it's free ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been using Map My Ride(which does cover running) but then I had a crack at Sprint GPS and also tried the Nike app. I reckon it might have been a bit of operator error, so I'll have another crack before I download any more. Thanks for the tip though.

    ReplyDelete